WEALTHSTONE ADVISORS has been in the wealth management business since it was founded over 40 years ago. We work with individuals, families, and business owners providing an integrated approach to managing the various aspects of their financial affairs over the many cycles of wealth ownership.
At this time, we’re seeking to hire an individual early in their career who is analytical and organized to support our wealth management team as a Family Wealth Associate.
As a Family Wealth Associate at WEALTHSTONE ADVISORS your primary objectives would be to provide support to the Family Wealth Advisors team, assist with the generation and implementation of financial plans, document and maintain client accounts and provide excellent client service.
- Assist Family Wealth Advisors team
- Provide client service support by assisting with the daily activities of client management
- Support senior wealth advisors with meeting preparation and follow up
- Provide support to advisors with financial plan generation and implementation
- Act as a liaison with insurance, tax and investment teams to provide client support
- Research special projects, as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Problem solving skills with desire to improve processes and procedures
- Desire to work in a small, entrepreneurial company
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College degree in finance, economics or financial planning
- Experience with financial planning software is preferred
- Client service experience desired, preferably in a professional setting
This is a full-time role in our office in Upper Arlington, Ohio. WEALTHSTONE ADVISORS offers a full suite of benefits, including health insurance and 401(k) matching.
To apply for this role, complete the form below and attach your resume and cover letter for consideration.