WEALTHSTONE ADVISORS based in Columbus, Ohio has been a leader in wealth management for over 40 years. We work with individuals, families, and business owners providing an integrated approach to managing the various aspects of their financial affairs over the many cycles of wealth ownership. At this time, we’re seeking to hire an energetic, detail-oriented team member with strong skills in executive assistance, marketing logistics and event planning.
- Assists President by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating communications.
- Maintains appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- Plans, organizes and manages client and internal events, including vendor management.
- Coordinates marketing strategies as directed and manages internal marketing projects.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work and following up on results.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reporting skills and data analysis
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office
- Organization, time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Travel logistics
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Two to five years of executive assistant experience
- Marketing and Event Planning Experience
This is a full-time role in our office in Upper Arlington, Ohio. Salary commensurate with experience. For questions or to apply for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to Rachel McClure at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-267-2600.